If you've ever evaluated buying an ad server, DMP, DSP or SSP, you know the landscape is complex. Connecting ad technology for our clients is even more complicated. We’ve armed ourselves with the leaders behind some of the most robust ad technology companies in the industry’s history, including The Rubicon Project, DoubleClick, Advertising.com, Collective, Lotame and Millennial Media.
Our team goes beyond providing the software that will connect your stack. We offer insight into each piece of the ad stack, and advise how to evolve your operations, processes and systems to meet your goals. Your success is our most important mission.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting, challenging work (you'll commit meaningful, revenue-driving code during your first week)
- Small, fast-growing company with many awesome clients around the world
- Experienced leadership hailing from extremely successful companies
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including equity
- Career advancement opportunities: you can be the first person to define your role
- Learning and mentoring
- Comfortable and exciting working environment in the heart of downtown Baltimore
- Flexible, family-friendly working conditions and time off
- Continuous deployment (so you get immediate feedback, always)
- Collegial, intellectually stimulating workplace with smart colleagues
- Software that is fun to maintain due to our 12factor clean architecture
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You enjoy thinking about how software should be built and have plenty of opinions, but you don't have to have everything your way in order to be happy
- You like working independently but you also enjoy teamwork and a collaborative workplace
- You can communicate clearly (verbal and written)
- You have a track record of getting things done, in any domain (put yourself through school, raised two kids, earned the rank of Eagle Scout, served in the military, ran your own company, volunteer work, hackathons, open source contributions, art projects, etc.)
- You like writing code and are always to looking to improve your programming skills.
- You live in or near Baltimore, or would move here for the right opportunity.
We have a teaching and mentoring culture at STAQ, so if you have taught yourself some things and have a motor to learn more and more, please let us know. All positions are full-time, located on-site in Baltimore.
PS: we also make referrals! We are friendly with many interesting Baltimore tech companies, so even if you don't fit the above description, or if the timing isn't right for you or for us, we can definitely introduce you to many kindred spirits!