Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
STAQ is hiring a Senior Software Engineer for the Interfaces team, which is responsible for all UI and API development on the STAQ platform. STAQ is a powerful platform that automates reporting and unifies marketing performance data across the ad technology stack for publishers, tech platforms, and others. By automating the collection of delivery data from over 400 integrations, data once managed in spreadsheets or neglected altogether is unified in a single platform through STAQ. Digital executives all benefit from STAQ through faster, better decision-making that ultimately prevents losses and increases revenues.
The Interfaces team ensures that customers are able to do everything from managing data platform connections to graphing and visualizing complex data sets by designing and building crisp, modern, easy to use user interfaces and well-structured, highly performant APIs.
As a senior member of the team, your responsibilities include working with a team of on-site and off-site engineers to develop and maintain the UI and API, as well as work with other teams to ensure good design and implementation of features through the entire system. You are expected to be a high-performing individual contributor as well as the type of team member that exhibits good collaboration skills and leadership by example.
Specific duties include:
- Planning - review requirements and wireframes with the product development team to shape the product roadmap
- Building - design, develop, and test new features with a small team of developers
- Maintaining - monitor, tune, and fix faults to improve performance and stability
- Documenting - formalize and share best practices and processes for all of our development teams
- Researching - learn the latest architectural and design patterns for inspiration when building and maintaining
- Medical, dental, and vision plans, with generous contribution from the company
- Paid parking