Technical Account Manager - NYC
The Technical Account Manager holds the position of expertise in the use of the STAQ product, which automates and unifies reporting and data from 400+ platforms across the ad technology landscape, and presents it in a graphical UI as well as pushing it to client Business Intelligence, Operations tools and Data Warehouses.
The primary responsibility of the role is to lead new clients through their implementation and usage of the STAQ product. As highly consultative position for the new client, their primary goals are usually to gain efficiency in their ad operations through reporting automation, while building their data sets in STAQ to gain insights.
- Handle ongoing technical and analytical challenges, client implementation and is seen as a critical human layer between the automation of reporting and the end client's operations teams.
- Act as an analytics expert to STAQ clients on their reporting for yield, ROI and pacing reports
- Lead client implementations of STAQ, building customized and complex reporting set ups
- Identify and define scopes of reporting available from industry platforms
- Identify features and client needs based on usage with the product and industry trends
The candidate should have a strong understanding of Excel, an analytical mind, the Digital Advertising Industry and Ad Operations (campaign delivery process and yield management a plus), a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in an early stage company environment.
The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity and comfortable being in a client facing role, communicating with VP level and above. Must have high energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities, as well as the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment.
Experience with SQL, business intelligence tools and analytics packages a plus.