Technical Consultant - NYC
The Technical Consultant leads the implementation of the STAQ product, unifying data sources from the client's ad technology partner platforms and acting as the head consultant for the client on their ad operations reporting strategy.
This role handles ongoing technical and analytical challenges, from pre-sale to post client launch and is seen as a critical human layer between the automation of reporting and the end client's operations teams.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of Excel, an analytical mind, the Digital Advertising Industry and Ad Operations, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in an early stage company environment. This includes the campaign delivery process and yield management.
The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity and comfortable being in a client facing role, communicating with VP level and above. Must have high energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities, as well as the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Act as a consultative ad operations leader to STAQ clients on their reporting for yield and ROI
- Work with Account Management on client implementations of STAQ, building complex reporting set ups
- Identifying and defining scopes of reporting available from industry platforms
- Identifying features and client needs based on usage with the product and industry trends
Seeking additional skills but not required
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Experience in Business Intelligence tools a plus
STAQ offers a competitive base salary, along with stock options, health and dental benefits, 401(k), and PTO.