Senior Software Engineer (Integrations)
STAQ is hiring a Senior Engineer for the Integrations Team, which is responsible for connecting to hundreds of data sources and ingesting millions of rows of data. STAQ is a powerful platform that automates reporting and unifies marketing performance data across the ad technology stack for publishers, tech platforms, and others. By automating the collection of delivery data from over 400 integrations, data once managed in spreadsheets or neglected altogether is unified in a single platform through STAQ. Digital executives all benefit from STAQ through faster, better decision-making that ultimately prevents losses and increases revenues.
The Integrations team writes and maintains code that ensures that our customers can get their data as early and as accurately as possible. This person will play a key role in developing, designing, and maintaining both the code that retrieves the data as well as the infrastructure that marshals and coordinates the collection “missions.”
As a senior member of the team, your responsibilities include working with a team of on-site and off-site engineers to develop and maintain the Integrations codebase. You will be a technical authority on the team providing technical direction and mentorship to others on the Integrations team. You are expected to be a high-performing individual contributor as well as the type of team member that exhibits good collaboration skills and leadership by example. This position also requires you to stay current on the latest technologies, strategies, and products in data storage and processing tools and technology.
Specific duties include:
- Designing and developing key pieces of our technology stack
- Providing expertise and direction in planning for future requirements, scalability, availability, and accuracy of customer defined data requests.
- Providing leadership and direction to the Integrations team through subject matter expertise.
- Communicating and collaborating with other engineering and non-technical business teams to plan, design, implement, and support complex solutions
- Monitoring, tuning, and fixing faults to improve performance and stability
- Strong command of Ruby.
- Familiarity with other languages such as Python and Java
- Skilled with Git or another version control system
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment
- Experience utilizing AWS/cloud technologies
- Ability to develop using agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Nifi
- Exposure to technologies including Kafka, Storm, Spark, and other similar technology is a plus
- Experience in the Adtech industry a plus
- Medical, dental, and vision plans, with generous contribution from the company
- Paid Parking