Senior Product Manager - Baltimore or NYC
LOCATION: Baltimore is preferred, but we are also looking at candidates in New York City.
STAQ is an integrations platform that unifies performance, revenue and ROI data across
the entire digital media ecosystem, so that brand publishers and marketers can operate more efficiently. By automating the
collection of yield & ROI reporting data from integrations with over 400 ad servers, exchanges
and workflow tools in the industry, STAQ clients can now unify data that was once managed in
spreadsheets, into one dashboard for operations, sales and executive teams.
STAQ has grown 400% since launch and global brands depend on it for critical daily decisions
that affect hundreds of millions in advertising revenue including: Hearst, AOL, The Daily Mail, Meredith Corp, Turner, Hulu, Roku, The Weather Channel and many more.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to complement the team and maintain a solid connection between engineering, business and the market. The role will report to the Chief Product Officer.
Maintain roadmap execution timeline, with an Engineering team. Deliver features on time and to specifications.
With feature specifications mapped out, the SPM has a responsibility to ensure that the Engineering team understands the specifications and the requirements for release at every phase of the build cycle. The SPM is responsible to be the lead customer of the engineering team, guiding them with succinct details on the feature and then testing the feature to ensure it meets specifications.
- Working with the Engineering lead to ensure that deadlines are met are a specific responsibility of the SPM.
Identify and develop requirements for new products and features - Conduct market research; generate product
requirements; determine specifications, production timetables, pricing, and marketing strategies
for feature introduction into the product and the marketplace. Outline and develop go to market strategies and framework for marketing materials.
- Maintain constant oversight of the roadmap development timeline with Engineering
- Maintain product roadmap by determining customer needs based on audits with Sales, Acct Mngt and Technical Support.
- Develop and maintain all product requirements and specification documents
- Draft and develop marketing material frameworks for the marketing team to design
- Assess market competition and present market intelligence to key STAQ stakeholders
- Define product marketing communication strategies with key company stakeholders
- Determine product pricing, sales forecasts & costs by utilizing market research data and research from current customers
- Work with UI/UX team to develop interactive wireframes for the purpose of demonstrating the product/feature capabilities and workflow
- Coordinate User Testing with internal and external clients
- 5-7+ years in Product Management role
- Understanding and experience of agile development practice and engineering cadence
- Understanding of Business Intelligence tools and data processing systems
- Ability to lead complex, cross-functional projects with the involvement of multiple teams, and to balance the needs of different groups without sacrificing the quality of the product
- Commercialization experience with Enterprise SaaS solutions
- Proven track record of interaction with Engineering Development, Sales, Product and Strateg
- Articulation and presence in both written and oral communications
Seeking Additional Skills
- Articulation and presence in both written and oral communications to C Level executive and company wide.
- Buy-Side and/or Sell-Side AdTech Experience a plus
- Strong Marketing / Design skills a plus
- Coding experience, or understanding of backend infrastructure a plus
STAQ offers a competitive base salary, along with stock options, health and dental benefits, 401(k), and PTO.