Sales Director, UK
STAQ is a powerful platform that automates reporting and unifies data from across the ad technology stack for publishers, app developers, ad tech platforms, and other digital media companies. STAQ builds and maintains reporting integrations with hundreds of ad tech platforms and industry workflow tools, automating the collection of ad delivery, performance and business data.
Once collected, STAQ unifies data in single platform for operations, analytics, account management, programmatic, sales, finance and executive teams. STAQ clients save significant time and avoid errors from the otherwise manual report compilation process, typically done in a spreadsheet or neglected altogether. STAQ also enables clients to make faster, better-informed decisions that ultimately prevent losses and increase revenues.
Clients include blue chip global brands such as The Daily Mail, Turner Intl., Thompson Reuters, Daily Motion, Telegraph, LADBible, and Haymarket Media and more. Ultimately, STAQ turns data chaos into order, and marketplace fragmentation into competitive advantage for our clients.
STAQ offers a positive, collaborative environment that promotes career growth, innovation, culture and idea exchange. If you can get passionate about selling a product that is not only wanted, but truly needed, then we’d love to hear from you.
STAQ is growing its in-market presence in London in response to rapidly increasing market demand for our offering. The Sales Director position will be the first hire in the UK and involves direct sales efforts calling on publishers, app developers, ad networks, ad tech platforms, and others, as well as overseeing the maintenance and growth of existing European clients. Your job will be to sell STAQ’s solutions into influencers and decision makers inside of sales, operations, finance, analytics and executive teams and grow STAQ’s market presence in Europe. This involves engaging with customers across the entire sales cycle required for selling SAAS solutions and successfully generating new revenue in line with marketplace opportunity and company goals. As STAQ grows in this market and business goals are met, the Sales Director will ultimately be in a position to assume Country Manager responsibilities, including hiring and growing the team in Europe.
- Lead all aspects of the STAQ sales effort:
- prospecting and initial outreach
- identifying relevant contacts and decision makers
- assessing client needs and determining use cases STAQ solutions best solve
- delivering customized, persuasive presentations and product demonstrations
- drafting proposals and establishing client ROI
- successfully negotiating and closing contracts
- working with Account Management for implementation and upsell on existing clients.
- Meet or exceed quarterly pipeline, activity and revenue goals
- Utilize Salesforce consistently to accurately record sales contacts, activity and deal pipeline
- Provide insights into marketplace trends and feedback on various product and company initiatives
- Travel to outside cities/markets for client meetings, internal meetings and training
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven sales success with a minimum of 3 years of experience in ad technology platform sales, digital ad sales (with previous operations experience), SAAS platforms, or business intelligence/data visualization tools
- Demonstrated consultative, collaborative sales approach with focus on identifying relevant business applications of a service and building partnerships with clients
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising landscape including programmatic, digital ad delivery and performance metrics
- Strong inter-personal, communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform against sales goals and excel in a competitive market
- Experience calling on publishers and the digital media sell/supply side preferred.
- BA/BS degree
- Strong references
STAQ offers a competitive base salary plus a generous, uncapped commission plan, along with stock options, health and dental benefits, pension and unlimited paid time off.